Thursday, December 29, 2011

piCture pOlish - Splendour



Shade

Sun

Lightbox

piCture pOlish - Splendour
2 coats over black
Poshe top coat


Splendour is one of the 3 flakie covers recently released by piCture pOlish. I didn't think we would see Splendour and Hypnotic until next year but they are available now. Splendour is a yellow/orange/red/green flakie polish. The little saying on the bottle is "magnificent, brilliant flakie finery" and I have to agree but just like Festival I wish these were a little more pigmented. Two coats is just enough coverage for me but it starts to put a cloudy haze over the base colour.




Splendour looked similar to Nubar - 2010 so I've compared the two below:

Shade

Sun

Lightbox

I used one coat of Nubar and two coats of Splendour for the picture above so you can see how much more pigmented 2010 is. Splendour has more irregular shaped flakes than 2010. Other than that they seem to be almost identical.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.