Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Orly - Galaxy Girl




Orly - Galaxy Girl
4 Coats
Top Coat: Seche

Galaxy Girl is from the Cosmic FX Collection Fall 2010. Galaxy Girl is green glitter flakes in a bruise coloured purple base. I like this one but it's not one of my favourites from the collection because of the base colour, it just reminds me of bruises. I forgot to mention yesterday that these are a little difficult to remove because of the glitter flakes. You might notice I have glitter specks on my cuticles from swatching. Sorry about the messy cuticle on my middle finger, it sort of looks like it's bleeding, whoops!

3 comments:

  1. I am living this color! bruised or not ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's growing on me the more I look at it, maybe I'll wear it soon and by the end of the day I'll probably love it! :) It really does look like a galaxy more than a bruise. :P

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.