Tuesday, December 20, 2011

China Glaze - Poinsettia

Please excuse my nails, I've got two broken ones and need to grow them out so I can shape them properly. I could also use a bit of cuticle cream...




China Glaze - Poinsettia
  2 Coats
Top Coat: Seche

Poinsettia is from the Let It Snow - Holiday 2011 Collection. It's a bright red creme. The most colour accurate photo is the shade photo above. The formula of Poinsettia was also runny but it's not as opaque as Holly-Day. If you have longer nails you might need 3 coats for full opacity. You can see a little bit of staining around my cuticles from Holly-Day. I wasn't sure what Poinsettia actually was so I googled it. I recognised it after I saw the picture but I had no idea that's what it was called. For those of you who might not know either this is Poinsettia:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.