Saturday, December 17, 2011

Orly - Lunar Eclipse



 

Orly - Lunar Eclipse
3 Coats
Top Coat: Seche

Lunar Eclipse is from the Cosmic FX Fall 2010 Collection. It's blue and purple colour shift glitter flakes in a blue base. You can't see the purple in the pictures above but you can see it in the macro below. This is my favourite one out of the collection, it's so pretty! I'm wearing this on my toes at the moment. I forgot to mention in the other Cosmic FX posts but did you notice that's my right hand in the pictures? I usually swatch on my left hand but I had a nail break so I used my right. Then I broke two nails on my right hand so my nails are even shorter! I hope you don't mind looking at my stubs for a while in future posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.