Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!! It may still be Christmas Eve where you live but here down under its Christmas Day! I hope you all have a lovely day. I know I will! I'm getting lots of nail polish this year and if you follow me on Twitter I'll tweet pictures of what I get. Who else is getting nail polish? I bet all you other nail polish addicts are getting at least one nail related thing.

I didn't plan my posts very well so I don't have any Christmas nails to post today, instead, here's a picture of my dog Hazel:





I've do actually have something nail related to post. A comparison of piCture pOlish - Razzle Dazzle and Ulta3 - Confetti



They are both identical except for the coverage. This is one coat of each over piCture pOlish - Watermelon. In terms of price there is a big difference, Razzle Dazzle is $9.90 and Confetti is $2.25. If you have one you don't need the other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.