Wednesday, December 21, 2011

China Glaze - Twinkle Lights

Please excuse my nails, I've got two broken ones and need to grow them out so I can shape them properly. I could also use a bit of cuticle cream...




China Glaze - Twinkle Lights
2 Coats
Top Coat: Poshe

Twinkle Lights is part of the Let It Snow - Holiday 2011 Collection. It's red, gold and green hex glitter in a clear base. I could have used 3 coats but the coverage looked OK inside. Next time I wear it I'll wear 3 coats.This is very stubborn to remove. I forgot to take a photo of it in the shade but it looks much better in the sun anyway.



2 comments:

  1. Amazing
    Perfect
    Unfortunately this tag has no of glaze in my town
    congratulations
    Kisses

    visit us http://esmaltenanega.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :)

    I can't easily buy China Glaze here either, I bought this online from the US: www.transdesign.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.