Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Essie - Matte About You

Yesterday, you saw a preview of Essie - Matte About You. Here's some more pictures but this time with all my nails painted and different bases. 

Shade
Sun
Orly - Space Cadet

 
Sun
 Orly - Lunar Eclipse


Shade
Sun

 Orly - Out Of This World


Shade
Sun
Orly - Halley's Comet


Shade
Sun
 BYS - In Grape Shape


Shade
Sun
BYS - Baby Pink


Shade
Sun
 Sally Hansen - Blu

 
Shade
Sun
Sally Hansen - Pixel Pretty

Did you notice I switched between my left and right hand in the photos? These were taken on different days so my nails are different lengths, and I had to use my right hand one week because I broke a nail on my left hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.