Friday, December 16, 2011

Orly - Out Of This World

I was about to go to sleep last night and I realised I hadn't scheduled a post for today. It was too late for me to post last night so I'm writing this one on the train to work. I did a Christmas nail art last night for my work Christmas party today. I took some photos last night but I'm not sure if they are any good. I'm still learning the best settings to use for nail photos, if you have any tips feel free to let me know.

I got some exciting nail mail yesterday! If I get home early after the Christmas party and if it's still sunny I will try to swatch some of them.

 


Orly - Out Of This World
3 Coats
Top Coat: Seche

Out of this world is from the Cosmic FX Fall 2010 Collection. It's a purple and orange colour shift glitter flecks in a blue/black purple toned base. The black base really comes out in the sun. The macro shot below shows the colour shift the best. Sometimes the glitter looks a bit pink. You can see that in the bottle picture above. I think this was actually the first one from this collection I wore. 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty :)
    I'll love try to find Orly polish, but in Quebec, only some specialized store have them :(

    I just discover your blog, and I love it! :) I followed! If you want to see mine, it will be a pleasure!

    xoxo Josianne
    http://watermelon-n-diamond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following I will definitely have a look at yours :)

    I don't know if there are any stores here in Australia that sell Orly. I got these on eBay. You can also get some Orly nail polishes on www.transdesign.com, they ship internationally but not sure if they ship to Quebec sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.