Monday, December 19, 2011

China Glaze - Holly Day

Please excuse my nails, I've got two broken ones and need to grow them out so I can shape them properly. I could also use a bit of cuticle cream...




China Glaze - Holly-Day
2 Coats
Top Coat: Poshe

Holly-Day is from the Let It Snow - Holiday 2011 Collection. It is a dark green creme. The most colour accurate photo is the sunlight photo (the one directly above). The formula of Holly-Day was runny but still opaque. It was a little difficult to work with so If you be careful to avoid your cuticles it wont pool in them. I wore this for one day and found that it stained my cuticles when removing it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.