Friday, December 23, 2011

Red and Green Christmas Mani


This is a really simple Christmas manicure. If you can paint your nails you can do this. I used two coats of China Glaze - Poinsettia for the base and one coat of Orly - Bubbly Bombshell over the top. I used Seche-Vite top coat.

I took these photos in a home made light box. I got the instructions from here. I didn't have any white material or white clothes so I just used white tissues. I think the photos turned out ok. I didn't use a daylight bulb or full spectrum bulb, I only had those energy saving swirly ones.

Only 3.5 hours left of work for this year! I'm going to attempt one last Christmas manicure this afternoon when I get home, wish me luck.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.