Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines Day Mani #1

This is the first Valentines Day mani I've done and I've got two more coming. The base is China Glaze - Ruby Pumps stamped with a full nail design from Bundle Monster plate number BM11 (first set). I used Easy Paris Cosmetics  - Black for the stamp. This design is very basic. The next two posts will be little more fiddly. I had so many failed manis before I gave up and decided to just show three.

Bloglovin is telling me I have 53 unread blog posts! I'm going on a long drive up to the Central Coast of NSW and back tomorrow so I should have time to read through them all. I might also finish Mockingjay.

26 comments:

  1. Love it, I actually thought the design was freehanded! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great! I love the red and black combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool! I had something similar in mind haha I won't have mine up on my blog until tomorrow though. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These turned out great! Love the base and choice of design! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really nice! I like that it's different from the typical Valentine's day manis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is freakin awesome! It reminds me of cherry chocolates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like it! perfect for valentine's day. ^^
    i want those ruby pumps, hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your manicures always come out looking so nice and neat! *Jealous* I can never get mine as clean as yours..

    Good Valentines look!
    xo
    Ess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It really helps if you use an angled eye liner brush with pure acetone for clean up around your cuticles.

      Delete
  9. Your mani is really gorgeous, love !!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.