Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day Mani #3

Ok, last Valentines Mani for this year. I hope you all have a lovely Valentine day what ever you may be doing.


Base coat: 
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Whirlwind White - 2 coats
Color Club - Femme Fatale - 2 coats

Stamping Polish:
Ulta3 - Strawberry Sundae
Ulta3 - Pink Colada

Stamping Plate:
BM02 (first set)
BM03 (first set)

Top coat:
Seche Vite

I first applied two coats of Whirlwind white and two coats of Femme Fatale as the base. I applied a coat of Sech Vite to speed up the dry time.
On my index, middle and pinky finger I stamped with the hearts from Bundle Monster plate BM03 in Strawberry Sundae and Pink Colada.
On my ring finger I used the I heart you stamp from Bundle Monster plate BM02 in Easy Paris Cosmetics - Black. I also used more hearts. 

Strawberry Sundae and Pink Colada didn't stamp very opaque so I used a dotting tool and more nail polish to fill them in.

13 comments:

  1. This is soooo pretty!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That black stamping polish works really well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's that really cheap one you can get in $2 shops. Easy Paris cosmetics, the logo is a circle with a lower case e in the middle. It's full of chemicals, it doesn't smell 3 free at all. That might help it to stamp well?

      Delete
  3. Cute stamping!! Love how this mani turned out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally love this. Sooo gorgeous! I wouldn't have noticed you filled in the hearts unless you told us ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I thought I'd better mention I filled them in so people weren't expecting it to stamp that opaque :) You did some great Valentines manis!

      Delete
  5. Very beautiful Mani!
    I'm a new follower :) Found your blog with the Gumleaf Mafia website

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome, thanks for following :) The Gumleaf Mafia is such a great way to find Aussie nail blogs.

      Delete

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.