Saturday, February 25, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

I got the One Lovely Blog Award from Drink Citra, thanks so much! 

Rules:
Link back to the person you got it from.
Tell 7 things about yourself.
Give the award to 10 bloggers.

1. The first DVD I ever bought was Finding Nemo.
2. My favourite time of the week is Friday afternoon.
3. No matter how full I am from dinner I will always have room for dessert.
4. I can't stop noticing people's nail now.
5. I like my toast cold so the butter doesn't melt.
6. I prefer juice to soft drink.
7. I like baking, cakes, desserts, muffins etc.

I can't be bothered tagging 10 people sorry, so feel free to give yourself this award! :)

4 comments:

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.