Friday, February 24, 2012

The Nail Polish Tag

I got this Tag a while ago from Michelle from Lab Muffin and am finally getting around to posting it! Sorry it's taken me so long.


 
Rules:

Answer the questions
Tag 5 other bloggers
Let the bloggers know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their page.


1. How many nail polishes do you have?
206...I just counted.


2. What is your favourite brand of nail polish?
Ulta3

3. Do you like crackle polish or do you hate it?
I like it. I was late to the nail polish party so it's still a novelty for me. I also like to use it over colours that don't suit my skin tone when I'd still like to wear them.

4. What was your first nail polish brand?
I threw out my original nail polishes ;'( I had this one that was a rose scented top coat, no idea of the brand though. I kept two Ulta3's though so I'd say Ulta3 was probably my first brand.

5. If you are going to have a nail polish line, what are you going to name it?
Dare to Wear

6. What nail polish colours do not compliment you?
Bright oranges and yellows

7.What nail polish colours do compliment you?
Vampy colours

8. Name two of your best nail art friends?
I've made so many friends through blogging I couldn't just name two.

9. What was the best nail polish gift you ever received?
I love ALL nail polish gifts.

10. Make a speech thanking the blogger who gave you this tag
Testing...testing...1...2...3...

I'd like to thank Michelle for giving me this tag. Michelle knows a lot of sciencey stuff and is kind enough to share her knowledge with us. I love reading her posts about how holographic nail polishes work, the science of face washing or hair facts. She is a genuinely nice person and a pleasure to work with (Have you checked out Artsy Wednesdays yet?). It's great to have Aussies to talk to about nail stuff that actually available in our country! :D

11.What is your second favourite nail polish company?
China Glaze. I wish they were cheaper/easier to come by here.

12. Glitter or no glitter?
GLITTER!

13. OPI, China Glaze or Essie?
China Glaze

14. When do you change your nail polish?
Every 1-2 days.

15. What's your favourite colour on your nails?
Purple

16. Darks or brights?
Darks

17. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?
China Glaze - Heli-Yum

18. Matte nails -in or out?
In, as I said above I was late to the nail polish party.

19. French manicure?
I used to wear them al the time but that was before I starting buying crazy colours and I haven't worn one since!

20. Favourite winter colour?
I don't really wear seasonal colours, I just wear what ever I pick out of my stash.


Who I tag:

I tried to check if you've already been tagged, sorry if you have!

6 comments:

  1. I love the Dare to Wear nail polish label idea : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too sweet!! xx I have exactly the same thoughts on crackle... I've rediscovered so many colours I originally passed over because they weren't "me"... same with stamping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah stamping works too, but I'm so lazy that I usually just use crackle :P

      Delete
  3. Thanks again for the tag! I love reading these! I like the name "Dare to Wear"!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.