Saturday, February 4, 2012

China Glaze - Cowgirl Up

Lightbox


China Glaze - Cowgirl Up
2 coats
Poshe Top Coat

Cowgirl Up is from the China Glaze Rodeo Diva Collection - Fall 2008. It's a red toned purple with blue and red shimmer. This is one of my favourites. The formula was good. I liked a lot of the other colours from this collection but only bought this one. One day I'll get more of them but not any time soon. I'm not going very well with my budget. I've spent this months already, and I might have already spent $25 of March's budget.... But I have some of the China Glaze magnetics and others from my wish list coming in the mail so it's worth it! Right?

Is anyone interested in seeing haul posts? If so I can start doing them.

Off to inspect houses again today, I hope we see one we like. Don't forget to enter my 50 Follower Giveaway!

15 comments:

  1. I would love to have this
    its so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ungh. Beautiful. And to think I've passed this by the store several times. Going in my shopping list for the next time I go China Glaze hunting. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a gorgeous one to have! It went on my wish list as soon as I saw a swatch. :)

      Delete
  3. Love this!! Guess I will have to go pick it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous purple!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color! And yes! I would love to see haul posts from you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! I must seriously live under a rock! How did I miss this one????

    Oh! I tagged you in a post!!
    http://www.nailpolishwars.com/2012/02/11-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have missed it too if I hadn't read older posts on a blog. Thanks for the tag! :)

      Delete
  7. I ordered this one! Can't wait for it to get here! Thx I'm glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wondering if I really saw blue shimmer in there! So awesome! I want this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I first saw swatches I thought maybe the camera just couldn't capture the colour properly but the red and blue shimmer is visible in real life. :)

      Delete
  9. Oooh, I love the hidden red-pink-blue shimmers. I need to add this one to my wish-list as well!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.