Sunday, October 23, 2011

Socceroos Nails


Sally Hansen - Lightening
Sally Hansen - Whirlwind White
Ulta3 - Frog Pince

This post is late because I did these nails for the Australia Vs Oman soccer game on the 11th October. We won 3-0! I used sticky tape to create the lines. I painted my nails yellow then put the tape at an angle covering the base of my nails. I painted the rest of the nails white and took the tape off the base of my nails. I put more tape on the base of my nail but this time covering the yellow and part of the white. I painted the rest of my nails green.

When you use sticky tape on your nails make sure the nail polish is completely dry otherwise you will pull some of it off when you remove the tape. It also helps to remove some of the stickiness from the tape before you use it, you can do this by sticking the tape to your hand and removing it a couple of times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.