Sunday, October 23, 2011

China Glaze - Harmony

China Glaze - Harmony
2 Coats

Harmony is part of the Romantique collection. I think it came out not long after nail polishes went 3 free so the formula isn't that great. It is thick but runny at the same time and easily pooled in my cuticles. Scrangie refers to this as 3 free syndrome. I've heard the Romantique collection is good for stamping so I'll give this one a go soon.


BM-218
I stamped this with one of the french tip stamps on Bundle Monster plate BM-218. I used the french tip stamp sideways. I don't think my nails will ever be long enough to use them properly. I used a $2 shop black nail polish, the brand is e and it has no name but I think it's number 3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.