Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bundle Monster Plates - First Set

I bought the first set of bundle monster plates on Amazon for $21.73 with postage. They took 7 days to be delivered. The first set has 21 plates, they now come with paper backing and blue plastic on the front. They used to come without the paper backing and clear plastic on the front. The edges used to be sharp not everyone realised there was plastic over the front of the plates. It's good to see they have updated the old set to match the latest one.

Some of the images aren't as detailed as the new set and the full nail designs are smaller. They squeeze 6 full nail designs onto the plates instead of 4. I think they will be alright for my nails except for my thumb but I can always stamp twice.























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.