Thursday, November 1, 2012

October Haul 2012

Here's what I've purchased this month, I didn't realise how much I had bought until photographing them all. Looks like I'll be doing a Low-Buy-Vember. I've got three polishes on the way for November, maybe I can stick to that...

China Glaze - Frostbite
China Glaze - I'm With The Lifeguard
China Glaze - Down Under Dusk
China Glaze - Australian Alabaster
China Glaze - Sydney Sand
From Head2Toe Beauty



Color Club - Angel Kiss
Color Club - Halo-Graphic
Color Club - Cloud Nine
Color Club - Harp On It
Color Club - Blue Heaven
Color Club - Cherubic
From Head2Toe Beauty




Color Club - Gingerbread
Color Club - Beyond The Mistletoe
Color Club - Sugarplum Fairy
Color Club - Candy Cane
From Head2Toe Beauty




CrowsToes - Cheshire
CrowsToes - Triple Black Diamond
From Llarowe




Emily de Molly - It's Complicated
Emily de Molly - Zombie Spotting (swatched here)
Emily de Molly - Blue Moon (custom made)
From Emily de Molly



Gloss 'n Sparkle - Unicorn Spawn
Gloss 'n Sparkle - Strawberry Jive
Gloss 'n Sparkle - Passion Pop
Gloss 'n Sparkle - Fruit Tingle
Gloss 'n Sparkle - Above Deck
Gloss 'n Sparkle - Queen of Hearts
From Gloss 'n Sparkle



Ulta3 - Silver Grey
Ulta3 - Lagoon
Ulta3 - Bo Peep
TBN - Frosted Mauve
Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat - Fuchsia Shock
Sally Hansen Gem Crush - Be-Jeweled
Sally Hansen Gem Crush - Showgirl Chic
(Birthday presents from Mardi)


Pretty Serious - Poltergeist Puddle (swatched here)
Pretty Serious - Gargoyle Ganache (swatched here)
Pretty Serious - Liquid Leprechaun (swatched here)
Pretty Serious - Emma Louise (#73/300)
From Pretty Serious

20 comments:

  1. Woooooooow, Blue Moon looks AMAZING! I can't wait to see it swatched!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look so pretty! I only own a few of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY my birthday presents made it in there :)

    I see so many that I want haha

    Gloss N Sparkle - Strawberry Jive and Passion Pop
    Emily de Molly - It's Complicated

    Might have to save my pennies to by these ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of Gloss N Sparkly passion pop! Wow what a haul! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel, I'm hoping to have The Gloss 'n Sparkle Swatched soon! :)

      Delete
  5. Waaahhh! So jealous of this haul! Such amazing colours! I hope November goes quickly for you :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Well you won't have to wait long, I'll have it up tonight! :)

      Delete

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.