Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ulta3 - Floral Fever Collection Autumn/Winter

I recently discovered that there are a few Ulta3 nail polish collections. I've decided to try and swatch all the Ulta3 colours because they are cheap and I can eventually afford to buy them all. Ulta3 nail polishes are good quality, most are very opaque and you only need 1-2 coats.

The first collection I have for you is Floral Fever, the Autumn/Winter 2011 collection. It has 6 shades. I have already swatched 3 of these colours but those pictures suck, my nails were all different shapes and lengths so I'm swatching them again.


Pacific Fever
Gold Rush Fever
Blossom Fever
Twilight Fever
Royal Fever
Midnight Fever

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.