Monday, November 28, 2011

Picture Polish & Ozotic Haul

Last week I ordered from piCture pOlish with their mystery deal. If you missed it here's my post about the mystery deal, it's still on until the 4th December! This deal was pretty good timing, I had been thinking about ordering from piCture pOlish for a while. This is what I got:


Ozotic - 515
Ozotic - 509
Ozotic Pro - Mosaic White


piCture pOlish - Razzle Dazzle
piCture pOlish - Denim
piCture pOlish - Bombshell
piCture pOlish - Watermelon
piCture pOlish - Wisteria
piCture pOlish - Jade

The postage was very quick! I ordered on Tuesday afternoon and they arrived first thing Friday morning. The sun finally came out over the weekend after an entire week of rain so I'll have a new swatch every day this week and continuing to next week, hope you enjoy them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.