Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Flirt



Shade

Sun

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Flirt

2 coats

Sech-Vite Top Coat

Flirt is a dark maroon shimmer. It does look very dark in the shade or indoors. It's a lit from within shade in the sun. It has a nice formula. The brush is slightly wider and flatter than a regular brush. The day I wore this it started flaking off about 6 hours after I put it on! I did wash  my dog that day but that hasn't happened to any of my other polish I wore while doing that. I put another coat on over the chipped bits and then China Glaze silver crackle on top and it hasn't flaked off again. This polish mustn't like soapy water. I got this from Discount Chemist Warehouse for about $5.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.