Monday, January 16, 2012

Bundle Monster Stamping - BM-223

Lightbox

Base: Ulta3 - Frangipani, Ulta3 - Sunset Pink, Ulta 3 - Blue Marlin

Stamp: e - Black (no name)
Plate: BM-223

For the base I sponged on Ulta3 - Frangipani on the tip at an angle. Then I sponged on Ulta3 - Sunset Pink on the same angle across the middle. Lastly I sponged on Ulta3 - Blue Marlin on the base following the same angle. I stamped the zebra stripes over the top from Bundle Monster plate BM-223 with my cheap dollar shop black. I got the inspiration for this from a lunch cooler bag in a back to school catalogue. I can't find the catalogue to show you.

15 comments:

  1. This looks great, superb stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girls! Though I did smudge the stamp on my middle finger a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks, it wasn't 100% my idea, I got the design out of a back to school catalogue :P

      Delete
  4. Beautiful! I tried out my BM plates last night - I'm definitely not gifted at stamping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep trying it just takes practise. :) Which Bundle Monster set do you have? I hear there's a new set coming out this year!

      Delete
  5. Fantastic. Love seeing the Ulta3 polishes in action!! This combo looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look soooo good! Brights always make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello:)

    This mani is very beautiful! Love the base colors!:)

    Have a nice day ^-^

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.