Thursday, January 12, 2012

Butter London Spring/Summer 2012 Collection

Image Source: Butter London

Here's Butter London's Spring/Summer 2012 Collection! I won't be getting any of these because they are too expensive for me. If I was buying any I'd get Knackered and Slapper. Link me to your swatches if you have them.

In Australia these are not easy to get your hands on. I've found 3 online stores that sell Butter London. I don't think any of them have this collection available yet but it should be there soon. You can probably find these on eBay too. 

HoneyHoney - $19.80
Skin Care Store - $19.95
Adore Beauty - $19.95

EDIT: Kiss and Makeup sells Butter London nail polishes for $14(USD) with $9.95(USD) flat rate postage worldwide, for orders of any size! 

I'm still waiting for the two Butter London polishes I ordered on Oz Sale a while ago. I hope they come soon!

Check out a swatch of Trout Pout on Hooked!

3 comments:

  1. Pick me! Pick me! LOL. I scored mine free with the December Madison mag...I swatched it!

    http://hookedbyhollysagemini.blogspot.com/2012/01/butter-london-trout-pout-review-swatch.html

    You did well finding 3 stockists, I struggled to find 2...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Holly, I've updated the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've kind of stopped buying cremes since I can franken most colours with my trusty ulta3s, but Knackered is a very interesting colour!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.