Friday, January 27, 2012

Butter London - The Black Knight

 Butter London - The Black Knight
2 coats
Seche Vite Top Coat

The Black Knight is from the Butter London Holiday 2011 Collection. It is a pink and blue round glitter and smaller gold and green glitter in a black base. I stared at this really closely for a while to try and determine the different glitters. From Butter London's promo picture it looked like this had a deep purple base. 

Scrangie did a really great combination of Tart With A Heart (from the same collection) over The Black Knight. I was so tempted to buy it just so I could do the same combination. I realised I wouldn't wear it on it's own and for the price wasn't worth it. I got this from Oz Sale. I think they were about $13 or $14 each.

This lasted about two days on me before it started chipping, but in that time I did a lot of work with my hands. I had been helping my cousins pack boxes so I think it would have lasted longer if I hadn't done that.

 


Don't forget to enter my 50 Follower Giveaway!

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty!! I used to think that this polish looked just okay, but that was before I saw any macro shots. This is so cool!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's really pretty! It's a bit pricey, but I don't know anything else like it.

      Delete
  2. This is such a stunning colour, thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. :) I've got another Butter London polish in tomorrow's post!

      Delete
  3. I've been lusting after this for a while...$14 is def a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah! I said I wouldn't buy any Butter Londons, but someone mentioned this color to me and seeing it here really makes me want it! lol. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) The was the one Butter London I had to have. It was worth the big price tag. I don't have anything like it.

      Delete

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.