Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Color Club - Wicked Sweet Collection

This is Color Club's Summer 2011 Collection (Northern Hemisphere)

I bought 3 colours from the Color Club Wicked Sweet collection. This collection is scented! You can still smell them through a top coat.


The Lime Starts Here
Green Neon. This is quite sheer. I had to use 5 coats to reach full opacity. If you put it over white you can probably use 3 coats. Judging by the name I think this is supposed to smell like lime. To me it doesn't really, it's just a sweet smell.


Raspberry Rush
Dark Pink Neon. This is also sheer, I used 4 coats. Again wearing it over white will help to reduce the number of coats needed. To me this smelled more like Hubba Bubba bubble gum then raspberry.


Wicked Sweet
Neon blue with shimmer. This is sheer, try wearing it over white. I used 4 coats. This just smelled sweet to me so it matched it's name.

You can get Color Club from Trans Design or 8ty8Beauty. I would have recommended Trans Design but they put the price of Color Club up to $8 this week! 8t8Beauty is still selling them for $3. Postage from 8ty8Beauty to Sydney is $16 for 1 to 6 bottles. $32 for 7 to 12 bottles. Global Priority Mail with no tracking. I've never ordered from 8ty8Beauty before but I plan on getting the rest of this collection and I'm not paying $8 per bottle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.