Saturday, April 21, 2012

China Glaze - Wicked Collection Preview


Image Source - Chic Profile

Cast A Spell
Immortal
Bizarre Blurple
Glitter Goblin
Roguish Red
Make A Specktacle

China Glaze seem to be giving everyone plenty of time to get excited about their Halloween collection which is due to be released in October. I'm liking the look of Cast A Spell and Bizarre Blurple. I love the name Glitter Goblin but it looks really similar to Tinkle Lights from the Let It Snow Collection 2011 which I already have. I guess I will have to wait for swatches to know for sure.

Can you wait until Halloween for these pretties?

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for these! I already know I will be getting all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaat!
    This is pretty exciting!
    Ahh i'm excited~

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.