Monday, February 25, 2013

Alanna Renee International Stockists!


As most of you know I've started my own indie polish brand - Alanna Renee. I have some good news for my international readers! Alanna Renee polishes will soon be available from Shoppe Eclecticco in Singapore and Color4Nails in the US. Both stores provide international shipping. Keep an eye on each store's facebook page for launch dates. I'll probably announce it on the Alanna Renee facebook page too. The pricing has not yet been confirmed.

I'll be quite busy preparing these orders so my blog posts will probably be a little light until they've been sent off. Thanks for your patience!

16 comments:

  1. Yayayayay! I've been wanting to try your polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great news, I really want to get my hands on sandpit ! I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so Happy to hear that, it is great news because I really want to get my hands on sandpit!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.