Monday, July 9, 2012

BM-301

BM-301

I started with a base of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Lightening and stamped with Ulta3 - Black Satin (PRC version). I had trouble with this stamp. I think there is a problem with my BM-301 plate. I don't think the plate was etched deep enough, I've tried them all and they are all patchy. I tried for at least half an hour to get all the bees for this mani.

12 comments:

  1. That is SO cute!! I love those little bees!! Well done. A shame it was a pain to stamp though - you'd never know, they look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had a quick go at stamping some bee's from the BM 301 plate, I could get the image to transfer onto the rubber stamp alright, so there may be something wrong with your plate :(
    I had all kinds of trouble transferring a good image onto my nails though, bleh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I just got mine and I can't wait to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooooo cute! Can't wait til I get my new BM plates, although I just got my Mash order last week and haven't quite finished playing with them yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing the Mash designs. I don't have any Mash plates. :)

      Delete
  5. Cute little bumble bees! I need to try this stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.