Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Speedy Sunburst

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Speedy Sunburst
1 coat

Speedy Sunburst is from the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri line. It's a orange toned red creme polish and yes you read that right, this is one coat. Most of the Insta-Dri line are one coaters. I do have one sheer pink Insta-Dri that would never built up to bottle colour. I think it must be for French tip nails. The Insta-Dri polishes also have a wide brush which can take some getting used to. A lot of polish stays on the brush so you'll have to be careful to wipe it off otherwise all of a sudden you have a pool of polish on your nail. This one is good for stamping. I did a test last year, you can see that post here.

3 comments:

  1. I love the insta-dri polishes! Yea, the brushes carry a lot of polish...which is good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the first time I used them a bit drop of polish would slide down the brush and go everywhere haha. I've got the hang of it now. :)

      Delete

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.