Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Artsy Wednesday - Favourite Brand



                 NAIL ART INFO
Polish Used:
Ulta3 - Lily White
Ulta3 - Pacific Fever
Ulta3 - Midnight Fever
Ulta3 - Black Plum

Tools Needed:
Cup
Water
Tooth pick/dotting tool













I started with a base of Lily White so that the water marble design would stand out more. I used Pacific Fever, Midnight Fever and Black Plum for the water marble. There are many water marbling tutorials on Youtube if you are unfamiliar with it. I used a dotting tool to create the design but I'd recommend using a tooth pick because you can just throw it out afterwards. Water marbling is messy!

Visit the other Artsy Wednesday blogs for more water marble manicures:

Michelle - Lab Muffin
Lyndsey - Nails by Ms. Lizard (Last week with Artsy Wednesday)
Catrine - Unnaked Nails
Melanie - Nail & Polish
Jessica - Beauty Gnome
Emily  - An Accent Nail



9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous WM, Ulta3 often gives me lemmings when I see swatches, so a good choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many good things about Ulta3, I hope to try some polish by them on day. Absolutely fantastic water marble, love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks amazing, how beautiful is this. *jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I hate water marbling too! This turned out nice, none of the ulta3s I tried worked so I'm taking notes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pacific Fever (Aus), Midnight Fever (Aus), Black Plum (PRC). Also Mango Mayhem (PRC) worked. :)

      Delete

Your comments are welcome but please don't include a link to your blog/website. Comments containing such links will not be published.